Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some guidance I've installed subs a bunch of times before but am to chicken to take the dash apart of my new cruze I hade a gen 1 cruze and had a 12 inch sub that was conected to the factory head unit using the gm aa 44 pac harness I'm really curious if the new cruzes have the same plug ins in the back of the head unit any info would be amazing thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I plan on using this Audiocontrol LOC when I get around to installing a sub this spring.

More expensive, but no need to open up your dash or run a turn-on lead.

Question:
I was going to tap into the rear door speakers for this, but read somewhere (don't remember where) that the rear doors didn't receive a full range signal - can anyone confirm this?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi all how is everything going I did a install sub 10 low profile sub it was easy and did not have to rip the dash apart .
using the Audiocontrol LOC is a great setup and add the ACR1 controller. I hope you have speakers in the trunk 6x9 you can splice in to them and run to the LOC unit then run rca to what ever amp you are going to use and then sub . only things you will need to run is power and amp on wire for remote in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
OMG I never knew this Audiocontrol with accubass existed. I've been soooo pissed about the bass rolloff from this seemingly way too important head unit. I hope this works because my amp and subs have sounded impotent in this car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts