Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as title says

·
Premium Member
81 Posts

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
haven't done the fogs yet, but I have taken them apart and just from eyeballing it... projectors wont fit.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea I am looking for more lighting since 80% of my driving is on unlit roads

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
CARiD.com has USDOT approved projector headlamps as well as fog lamp retrofit kits.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea but haven't really found a "quality" set of headlights with projectors so I figure I look into "driving lights"

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
A "quality" set does not exist. The pre-made sets all have terrible projectors with output sometimes less than stock.

To your point, retrofit fog lamps with 3K bulbs would look nice to compliment stock headlamps with upgraded wiring harness.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea I saw that mini projector might have to buy a set of spare oem foglights and try to get them in

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
A "quality" set does not exist. The pre-made sets all have terrible projectors with output sometimes less than stock.

To your point, retrofit fog lamps with 3K bulbs would look nice to compliment stock headlamps with upgraded wiring harness.
Your ebay or carid headlights are Chinese and are mainly for looks over functionality I would retrofit if you had the time and patience.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 3.
Which is bigger than my hand.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts