Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still eagerly awaiting for the Cruze D I ordered for my wife to arrive. It seems I was the first to order but will be the last to arrive!

Anyways, I am a serial modifier and I tinker w/ all of internal combustion engines but w/ this being my wife's car any additional noise or trouble of any kind is unacceptable to her. So my Cruze-D will probably remain pretty stock.

But I'm eager to see what others decide to too. Anyone thinking they are going to tinker? What do you have in mind?

I have to admit if they wrote a program that significantly improved mpg and power I'd probably have to buy it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aussie, I appreciate that you are such a proponent of diesel BUT you have an entirely different engine mostly devoid of DEF tanks, DPFs, and SCRs correct? Really an entirely different beast if you work in the diesel industry (as I do) and understand the effects these components have on the operational efficiency as well as overall economy of a modern diesel. Increases in power, while nice, is secondary to me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts