Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious... will be relocating there shortly, and don't know much about the area. PM me!

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh! Awesome! You're about 35mins away then. Any input for someone moving to Florida for the first time? Also are you still in SCCA? I want to get into road racing (High Speed Driving Experience stuff), any pointers?

Edit: I'll be arriving probably May 2nd fyi

·
Registered
377 Posts
im about a good hour 15 north of daytona (Jacksonville) nice area. Be prepared for warm warm weather haha florida isnt as glorious as its put off as. When weather is almost 100 degrees its no so nice but daytona is an excellent city with lots to do and close to many great places like orlando, jacksonville, tampa isnt too far lol Welcome to the sunshine state!

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im about a good hour 15 north of daytona (Jacksonville) nice area. Be prepared for warm warm weather haha florida isnt as glorious as its put off as. When weather is almost 100 degrees its no so nice but daytona is an excellent city with lots to do and close to many great places like orlando, jacksonville, tampa isnt too far lol Welcome to the sunshine state!
thanks man! getting the windows on the vette deep tinted next week in preparation :D she's going to love the weather down there, even the 100s!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts