Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Anyone in the Des Moines area?

7683 29
Picking up my new Cruze in the next couple days and wondering if anyone from the area is on the site

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Banned
2,224 Posts

· Banned
2,224 Posts

· Banned
2,224 Posts
We should do a mini cruze meet if we can get some more cruzers =]. Id totally be down for it.

· Resident Forum Drunkard
8,257 Posts
Get the shovels out your digging a hole .

· Premium Member
2,270 Posts
I'm curious how many people lurk this forum and either never post, or don't have accounts.

Spotted: ISU Campus - Victory Red or Red Hot LT, tinted, lowered, red bowties

Spotted: Ledges State Park - White LT, tinted, blacked out bowties, cute/young female driver.

· Premium Member
2,270 Posts
I've seen quite a few around the Des Moines area...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yeah, I almost took a photo, driving back home today at one point there were 3 Cruzes (including mine) all driving in a row. Super popular cars around here, especially with women it seems.

Sent with iLove

· Premium Member
2,270 Posts
I see how it is. First day back home and spotted two Cruzes with some visual mods..... Times 'round here are a changin'

#1 - Black LT with blacked out badges and tinted rear windows parked along Main Street in Valley Junction.

# 2 - young female driving a Black RS LT with very dark/smoked tail lights (but no other visual mods) driving in Urbandale.

Stop lurking on here and join the forum! :p

Sent with iLove

· Premium Member
2,125 Posts
I see how it is. First day back home and spotted two Cruzes with some visual mods..... Times 'round here are a changin'

#1 - Black LT with blacked out badges and tinted rear windows parked along Main Street in Valley Junction.

# 2 - young female driving a Black RS LT with very dark/smoked tail lights (but no other visual mods) driving in Urbandale.

Stop lurking on here and join the forum! :p

Sent with iLove
I tried getting some relatives to join and they're like "we're not gearheads" ....no ****, this is why you need to join. SMH //drunk rant :D

Sent from iFail Mobile

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.