Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm currently working on installing a Galaxy tab in my car and am having some troubles finding a place to buy the 7" housing.. I live in Canada and with our low dollar right now and the additional $50 shipping charge from JY customs I can't justify the price. I did find the relocation trip on Ebay.ca for a good price but cant locate that.

Any help is great! Thanks!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I know Doug @ soundman car audio has ipad dash kits. Maybe check him out.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
See if you can get a mailbox in the states. You are close enough to the border that a trip south would be worth the time, especially if you order often from the states. I get a lot of things this way and have no problems coming back across the border with my stuff, sometimes the border officers don't make me pay any duty fees :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
I checked at soundman and it doesn't look like they have one for the Cruze. And that's a good idea I'll have to look into that.
They sell the mold for the tablet, not the whole dash. No one will have the whole dash... You have to fabricate it yourself. IF you want it done for you, you can send it to sound man and they wall mold it in for you. Only downside to that is itll run ~$1000

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts