Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
I used to listen to XEROK 80, the Sun City Streaker out of Juarez/El Paso, 150 thousand watts. Here in the U.S. the most powerful AM medium wave station can only be 50 thousand, except the one I worked at, a former CIA project. 100,000 watts when we wanted to piss off Castro

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
My son was at Fort Bliss till last September. I was there visiting a couple Christmases ago 2014?
Nice place to visit. People there drive like suicidal maniacs and the road design are really screwed up. Visited Carlsbad Caverns for the second time in my life. That is one impressive place.
Too bad that whole area is on the verge of poverty.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
My son was at Fort Bliss till last September. I was there visiting a couple Christmases ago 2014?
Nice place to visit. People there drive like suicidal maniacs and the road design are really screwed up. Visited Carlsbad Caverns for the second time in my life. That is one impressive place.
Too bad that whole area is on the verge of poverty.
The road designs are much better now. When you were there in 2014 there were doing construction and redesigning a lot of them. The construction is completed, and it's very easy to navigate the city. I was at Bliss myself. Loop 375, US 54, I 10, and the 601 are easy to use. I lived just outside the city in Horizon City, and I could get anywhere in El Paso in a half an hour, depending on which route I took.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.