Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

anyone tried this rear diffuser yet?

23785 Views 24 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Nunez
I have a 2013 cruze LT and was wondering if any of you guys tried this on already, i think it looks **** good:
GM Daewoo Chevrolet Cruze 2009 2011 Rear Diffuser Black Matt Single OR Dual | eBay

Also, any reviews or comments on the quality/fitment of this lip kit?

FIT Chevrolet Cruze 11 12 Type 1 PU Front Rear LIP Side Skirt Trunk Spoiler | eBay

Any help with this will make my day :)

If none of you tried these already i'll be the first to do so as i already have them in the mail!
Will keep you guys posted when i receive everything!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· Registered
739 Posts

· Registered
739 Posts
The amount of cash to run a second exhaust pipe to get the same look. (and the cost to purchase) I could be wrong but I thought the bumper on ECO was different from the other packages, I know the little line in the bumber is only about 1" tall where as this covers alot more than that.

· Registered
739 Posts
I know its not the best picture, but you can see how the rear bumber is slightly different,
Although this image does show all 4 lights working as brake lights, which is a great MOD.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

· Premium Member
4,468 Posts
The amount of cash to run a second exhaust pipe to get the same look. (and the cost to purchase) I could be wrong but I thought the bumper on ECO was different from the other packages, I know the little line in the bumber is only about 1" tall where as this covers alot more than that.
I don't think ECO rear bumpers are the different only the RS front fascia is different.

· Registered
739 Posts
There is not a step by step guide yet with photos, but the discussion covers all that has to be done. All it is, is adding the new wire, and attaching it into the existing brake wire and reversing the existing wire for proper ground being ran.

Reactions: Merc6

· Resident Forum Drunkard
8,257 Posts
Don't waiste your money those are not functional EXHAUST Ports . Go look at the rear bumper first from underneath . The diffuser is mearly astetic . For looks .

10,589 Posts
Don't waiste your money those are not functional EXHAUST Ports . Go look at the rear bumper first from underneath . The diffuser is mearly astetic . For looks .
Nah those are the real deal. That picture is literally how my rear end took shape today and why I have a conflict between RS or non with Diffuser.

My next issue was cheaper Single Dual or Dual Dual pipes as my Legacy would have matching Dual Duals but angle cut. With Dual Duals, I was gonna run a E cut out so I can have stock quiet and then open mode when I wanted the sound.

\\

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.