Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw someone post this picture on Facebook and thought it would make a freakin' awesome wallpaper if it was Cruze-ified. Of course, it would be a little more limited. Something like having the tail lights on the left side and the headlights on the right side with a bowtie in the middle maybe. I would do this myself but my only computer now is a work computer and I can't very well download PS on here. 1505262_640123286043450_384849191_n.png

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Had Adobe Photoshop on my computer. While all the words were in English, the way they were put together didn't make a bit of sense to me. Was for modifying digital photos, sure not like Angelo on Bones, had this talent for really messing up an already messed up photo/

Or like Abby in NCIS, give her a one pixel satellite photo of a license plate, she can make it readable. AutoCad came up with a graphical drawing program, name of it escapes me. My youngest son won an national drawing competition with it, but wasn't in his line of interest. Teaching Japanese kids English now, this he enjoys. Did have this program on my computer for awhile, couldn't even draw a straight line on it.

Think you are looking for a drawing program, also have Corel Draw on my computer, just taking up HD space.

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
I don't get it but I'm glad you're pleased lol

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Computer wallpaper? Background screen for your desktop? Know some that really get carried away with this. In my opinion, a waste of time, just there long enough to do something useful. Also increases booting time.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know it's plain and nothing crazy special, I always have a background of whatever car I currently own. Currently though it's a slideshow of all of my previous cars.

And increases boot time? Seriously? By what, 1-2 seconds? :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts