Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
The default tach says 0 rpm. I added a few random gauges and they worked.
It's possible that gauge is using the old ID system. (so its ID would just be 12). The new system just uses a generic random number because 12 doesn't differentiate between ECM and TCM or other sources of Engine Speed. The gauges are suppose to migrate to the new system but maybe it's not working right.

Just hold it and release it in the same spot. Then click remove. Then just add a new "Engine Speed" from the ECM. Then it should have the proper ID.

·
Registered
18 Posts
There is two of those PIDs with the same name. I renamed yours to DPF Soot Accumulation Holden/Korea.
Sorry to be super annoying :(
I can't see that renamed PID. I can see soot accumulation in grams and as a % (which are all red).

Other PIDs work such as engine speed etc.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Sorry to be super annoying :(
I can't see that renamed PID. I can see soot accumulation in grams and as a % (which are all red).

Other PIDs work such as engine speed etc.
Thanks.
Sorry I have a lot of things to keep track of but the DB version with THAT pid is now in the app. Give it a day for Google to process it.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
New update!

Has quite a few more controls across the board. For the diesel Cruze the new stuff (and some old new stuff) is...
  • DEF Heater Controls
  • DEF Injector Controls
  • DEF Pump and Purge solenoid controls
  • Other misc DEF, NOx, DPF, etc resets
  • Power Relay Controls i.e RAP Relay
  • Cooling Fan Controls
In addition...
  • You can now turn the screen when selecting PIDs without it clearing your selections or scroll position. Yes this one made me angry too.
  • Categorical (enumerable) pids are now scheduled slower. This should help keep data traffic to a min.
  • All modules on the network will now show up, including gateways and HMICMs.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Also due to COVID it may take some time to actually update on your device. Unfortunately there is not much I can do to speed things up.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts