Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Would anyone please let me know if apple carplay info ie "incoming call" should show on DIC I do have 2016 LT true north with 8 inch mylink and colour DIC (carplay not showing in DIC) thank you

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,207 Posts
Yes, I got a call the other day on the MyLink screen. My phone was paired to Bluetooth as well as plugged into the USB.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I got a call the other day on the MyLink screen. My phone was paired to Bluetooth as well as plugged into the USB.
are you using an iPhone? Because with the iPhone once plug in the USB carplay take over and disconnect from bluetooth

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,207 Posts
are you using an iPhone? Because with the iPhone once plug in the USB carplay take over and disconnect from bluetooth
Yes, iPhone 6. It does not disconnect from Bluetooth when plugged into USB. Audio streaming defaults to USB instead, but phone calls will still go over Bluetooth. Incoming call information shows on the 8" screen and DIC as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, iPhone 6. It does not disconnect from Bluetooth when plugged into USB. Audio streaming defaults to USB instead, but phone calls will still go over Bluetooth. Incoming call information shows on the 8" screen and DIC as well.
You must have the Apple Carplay disable because when carplay is unable it is in control and the Bluetooth get disconnected

1 - 5 of 5 Posts