1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
16,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Introducing MOTM April '15
Jukebox Juliet
VIP Member

Marissa hails from Sweetlips, Tennessee. She likes to spend here time keeping her sexy black Cruzen detailed (a job all in itself), traveling all over the US taking beautiful pictures, and stalking other CT members into the wee hours of the night. She will take any and all bets on her actual age as a donation for getting iKermit a tattoo of his hero, Taylor Swift.

She enjoys a nice glass of aged whiskey, pretending to be a pirate and dragon slayer, and being the best singer you've never heard. Some day she wants to be a vagabond.

Some say that she is terrified of ducks, and that there is an airport in Russia named after her.

(fitting she'd win MOTM a year later)

*Disclaimer: I actually didn't completely make up one of these paragraphs about the person in question. You are welcome to guess which one.

·
Administrator
25,101 Posts
Belated Congrats JJ.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Her real name is Marrissa or other and Jon is infatuated with her . He would sail the Lake Michigan Towing his Autumn Mist Cruzen that he refuses to enter COTM again because he is already a winner of the EPIC Beard Man Award .. I Like her 2 .. She does like a good whiskey and if I can ever head West again I am going to have to look her up to help her clean out her garage and put that Classic car together for an auction so she can take that long past due tour of Ireland with me ..
Then I am going to Smurfboard the Atlantic Ocean or some where around Ireland ...

Hey JJ are ya Game ? and then we will get a shot and a Guinness besides that Pool Table and Hustle all of the Iowains out of they're Jewels so you can finally get down to Disney World and then Visit Danny to instruct him and his Wife about the fine art of Procreation ... I think he is afraid to have a Kid Because when ya have a Kid you have No Time for the Beach and all of the Smurfettes in Bikinis ! ...............The End ..........

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts
Sup JJ, congrats on a well deserved win!

And -J, we know at least part of that first paragraph ain't true...JJ always regrets when she stays up late with us on here, even though she won't admit she had a great time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts