Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife wants the lights in the visors. It looks to be one part number for the headliner wiring harness.

I tried pulling it apart this morning to see but it is not going well and I don’t want to snap the plastic tabs off the A pillar.

maybe someone on here can tell me if it will work or not and save me from possibl damage for no reason.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Got it off. No wiring there for the visors. Not sure how that works if there is only one part number for the wiring harness.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
11,936 Posts
My wife wants the lights in the visors. It looks to be one part number for the headliner wiring harness.

I tried pulling it apart this morning to see but it is not going well and I don’t want to snap the plastic tabs off the A pillar.

maybe someone on here can tell me if it will work or not and save me from possibl damage for no reason.

[h=1]It seems as if the wiring is built on the fly and only what is required is added. I think that would be a good question for the next Lordstown tour.

Not sure what gen you have but this is for Gen I:

How to remove A-Pillar.
[/h]
I would think the lighted visor is switched at the visor, so you should be able to run a tapped wire from the interior lighting or even the mirror.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts