Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I passed a Chevrolet this morning that looked like a small Impala. I couldn't get behind it a second time to see what it was, but on the side window a sticker said property of General Motors. I thought I read somewhere the new Malibu wasn't due out till December so I wonder if it was the new Cruze. Whatever, it looked quite cool.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
I was behind an M(anufacturer) plate Malibu last night on my way home. Beautiful car. I loved the '08-12 'bu and am ready to throw up when I look at a '13 and up. This new one will surely change my opinion back.

FWIW, the one I followed was a Blue Ray LTZ.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I was behind an M(anufacturer) plate Malibu last night on my way home. Beautiful car. I loved the '08-12 'bu and am ready to throw up when I look at a '13 and up. This new one will surely change my opinion back.

FWIW, the one I followed was a Blue Ray LTZ.
Yea, this was a kinda light blue metallic and my wife said it had dealer plates. My view was obstructed somewhat and all I could tell was that it looked nice and seemed the same or a bit larger then my 2012 Cruze.

·
Registered
279 Posts
It may have been a Chevy SS, which is slightly bigger than a Cruze but Barely smaller than a Malibu, and they are HOT looking cars.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Chevy SS ? do u mean an Impala SS which is larger that a Malibu or a Camaro SS?

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
It may have been a Chevy SS, which is slightly bigger than a Cruze but Barely smaller than a Malibu, and they are HOT looking cars.
Really? The SS looks exactly like a Malibu to me, doesn't scream performance or look like a fun car at all. Reminds me of the 2004 style Pontiac GTO, those looked like a gran prix or G6 and has no performance look at all.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Really? The SS looks exactly like a Malibu to me, doesn't scream performance or look like a fun car at all. Reminds me of the 2004 style Pontiac GTO, those looked like a gran prix or G6 and has no performance look at all.

This is one of the reasons (the other is price) why you don't see many of them. It has 415 HP from a big V8 driving the rear wheels ... I'm guessing it's more fun than it looks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts