·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...how many in Arizona?

·
Registered
155 Posts
I know this for cars, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a legit, inexpensive car rental place at Sky Harbor Airport? I am visiting my friend in Prescott Valley & flying into Phoenix... I would just need the car for a few hrs.

Sorry, don't mean to hijack the thread- just thought this was a good place to ask (I am surprising my friend)!

THANK YOU!!!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Nice, I'd like to see how it drives with the trifecta tune. I've got the eco MT but my girlfriend drives an LT AT. I'm too afraid to get a tune, an intake is easy enough to swap over for me, but a tune might be traceable so I'll wait for now. You notice a big difference?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Lol ya its a world of difference..especially with the autos. It changes all the bad stuff bout the tranny. The tune has a option for transperancy when you flash it so it never writes to the master flash log...which is what the dealer checks. If theres a Az meet sometime ill let you take her for a spin

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
Here.

Glendale. But now that I'm getting twice the gas mileage, will be hanging out in Tempe again quite often.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts