Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did all the gamer people in this group go? :( there were some.... at one point.... I thought....

Any AC fans? Just saw the trailer today. October 2015 - get your top hat ready!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
JJ you might want to check your browser and change your passwords
Because I think you have been hacked ...

Nah just kidding . but 1 never knows these days with all of the assasins we have here in this U.S.

I like Pool Cues sweet heart and there is More Money to go around with them . Besides the older they get the More they are worth . especially rare 1 s .. Like a Burton Spain or a George Balabushka .. and then there are Schons .

Do you play Pool sister ?

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JJ you might want to check your browser and change your passwords
Because I think you have been hacked ...

Nah just kidding . but 1 never knows these days with all of the assasins we have here in this U.S.

I like Pool Cues sweet heart and there is More Money to go around with them . Besides the older they get the More they are worth . especially rare 1 s .. Like a Burton Spain or a George Balabushka .. and then there are Schons .

Do you play Pool sister ?
Haha. My grandparents had a pool table in their basement and my grandpa taught me how to play, but I don't really play as an adult. All my favorite bars have pool tables though, so I'll drink and you can play. :p

Sent with iLove 6.0

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,781 Posts
The only Assassin's Creed I played was brotherhood. And shortly after I started playing it I met my wife lol. So my focus changed.

Right now I am highly addicted to smash bros on my buddys wii-u.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts