Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ 1.4t, AEM Intake, AEM Wideband, ZZP Downpipe, and now Bosch Green Giant Injectors (Plan on doing more to the car, had issues with an injector felt now is a good time to upgrade). I had disabled the o2 readiness, DCFO, COT, PE and tuned the MAF sensor, then when I added the injectors, I re-enabled all of that and input the data I got for the injectors from Fuel Injector Connection - High Performance Fuel Injectors, plugged in the flow rate vs Pressure for the LS3, Short Pulse Correction, Started the car drove around and paid attention to stft and ltft, subtracted close to 20% from the Offset vs Press vs IGNV and the car was running good, Disable the sensors to go and retune my MAF and now when I am driving when I let off the throttle the car spikes rich for a second and then goes way lean. Anyone have ideas? I can provide a log and tune file if need be. I have searched everywhere looking for what to do and I'm at a loss. Thanks in advance.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MAF and MAP both read fine, on the old injectors it was doing just fine, swapped to the new ones and adjusted what I found from research and now it runs like poo. I should also mention I am a complete noob on tuning and learning as I go.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No I was using a formula to scale the injectors but I found my issue. The car did not like the current air to fuel to coolant ratio I was running so I swapped the head gasket . Now that I am running an air to fuel ratio only it seems to be running a lot better. Tuning started for me after I over heated the engine and rediscovered my hobby of turning a wrench and wanted to do more. Just didn’t realize I was burning coolant. :cautious:

· Registered
256 Posts
No I was using a formula to scale the injectors but I found my issue. The car did not like the current air to fuel to coolant ratio I was running so I swapped the head gasket . Now that I am running an air to fuel ratio only it seems to be running a lot better. Tuning started for me after I over heated the engine and rediscovered my hobby of turning a wrench and wanted to do more. Just didn’t realize I was burning coolant. :cautious:
ah, well a leaking head gasket will do it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts