Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome all Cruzers!
I am attempting to host a Cruze meet in an area of Atlantic Canada!
The meet will be held around the end of July, 2014. We need 25 people to be 100% positive they are coming in order for the meet to come together!
We will have refreshments, vinyls, clothing, and accessories. And we will also be apart of the first independent annual Cruze meet! We have a twitter account named @AtlanticCruze and all of our information will be posted there. Any questions/comments/concerns please post to this forum or message our twitter account. All questions will be answered and we will be looking forward to hear from all of you!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I live in Moncton but will keep in mind as long as it doesn't interfere with the Atlantic Nationals!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would love to host the meet in Moncton, out of all my travels Moncton is my favourite!
But the location will be determined within the month of April, I have to check my schedule and make sure I can get a week off work, then see if I'm allowed with my family to travel with my friends to another area! But there's a 85% chance this meet will take place, to all you viewing that is!

·
Registered
490 Posts
I'm in Windsor and this sounds like fun. I'm 95% sure on it as of right now. Depends on my work schedule at that time. Don't have a twitter account but do have a facebook account.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I am in Binbrook, Ontario. Near Hamilton. I am from Cole Harbour, NS. I might be in Nova Scotia in the end of July. I may be a "maybe." I am not sure the dates yet either. Have a prize for the furthest traveled. :)

I have been in the Atlantic Nationals too, not with the Cruze though.

Adam

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is great feedback, it's great to know other people want to be part of this! But there will be a great chance of prizes to be won! :) anyways, I'll keep you all updated on everything!

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
What kind of vinyls?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What kind of vinyls?
We will have some being Atlantic Cruze, Atlantic Cruze 2014, Choose To Cruze, Cruze, and some more! I'm only thinking up a rough draft at the moment, but we will have many Cruze related products for sale and there will soon be an online store as well!

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I'd love to be able to order cruze stuff from Atlantic Canada. It would be fast and excellent shipping

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'd love to be able to order cruze stuff from Atlantic Canada. It would be fast and excellent shipping
We will host an online store and also sell them at our possible meet! So there's always a chance to get one and also, prizes can be won, some minor ones may be vinyls as well! We will make our shipping as quick as we can for our fellow Cruzers! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts