Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This question is geared towards my international Cruze drivers (preferably Mexico) I would like to know where I can source the refreshed/restyled front bumper on the 2013+ Cruze. I know Mexico received the facelift and prefer to eat shipping charges from down south as opposed to Europe or Asia if possible. Please let me know.

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
Can you put a picture of both fronts in a post? I know that in the case of the Holden the whole front is slightly different. View attachment 66314 The lights sit farther forward and the lower air intake is bigger. Also the Grill is not quite as deep. My car is a MY13 model bought in August 2012. Aussie.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aussie,

Its for the non-Australian model (although I would prefer the Australian model, however getting a Lacetti or pre-facelift Cruze bumper has been very difficult). The new design has been growing on me and the aftermarket support is making it more attractive (not to mention would look newer and more in line with the 2016 version coming out)..coupled with the fact it would be the only one in N. America 2013-Chevrolet-Cruze-Station-Wagon-_4-934x623.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
Whats with manufactures and the oversized badges these days?
Advertising maybe? If tou don't like it either don't buy it or remove the Logo, easy fix.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts