Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you read from the title the cluch is not bleeding and dumping fluid out of the connector. I have attempted to add a rubber seal it didn't help. I then replaced the plastic connectors and is still leaking I honestly don't know. I'm probably doing something wrong I don't know. Junk yard trans clutch and slave cylinder. The line it's self held pressure before I put it in.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part

· Registered
2nd 2012 1.8l mt 147000km
481 Posts
I'm not sure of the whole clutch bleeding procedure. But what I am sure of is the bleed screw is located inside the bell housing on the slave unit.

I'll look at mine later to see if I can offer any insight.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure of the whole clutch bleeding procedure. But what I am sure of is the bleed screw is located inside the bell housing on the slave unit.

I'll look at mine later to see if I can offer any insight.
The thing is is that some is going though the bleed screw while the rest is dumping out at where the y connector that contains the bleed screw and the slave cylinder connector connect .

· Registered
2nd 2012 1.8l mt 147000km
481 Posts
Wood Gas Plumbing Auto part Pipe

Here's mine. From other fittings used on the car, I'd say the plastic... "Flare nut" piece needs to be gently pryed out from the bell housing so the plastic body( piece with the bleed nut) can be fully seated. Then the little hold clip goes in.

I bought my car used and was loosing coolant... Turns out previous engine drop the heater core hoses( same design as this here hydrolic connection) never got fully seated and was about 14k km before they shook loose enough to leak...

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I figure it out it was a weird seal on the clutch line that had disappeared as I honestly don't know where it went. Also they are discontinuing the seal soon I found out through the dealer ship

1 - 7 of 7 Posts