·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can also go through the pax side wheel well, but it sucks having the limited space.

·
Supporting Vendor
615 Posts
Boats, you may want to re data log the car and send it to Trifecta, the difference in cai and sri is notable in tuning on some cars.
Later,
Steve

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The former cruzetalker FieroItaliano sold them to me, lol. And Steve, Vince said I should be good on the intake change as well as the exhaust when I get that done in the spring. I'm only gonna need a re-tune after the ZZP stuff.

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No HID yet, just silverstars, but they're nice and bright, plus they have a GREAT cutoff in these housings!

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
thats good. Do you have some shots of the cutoffs or night shots?

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thats good. Do you have some shots of the cutoffs or night shots?
Not yet, gonna do another vid tonight of the DRLs and lows/highs/blinkers and I'll throw in the cutoff then.

Those are fuc*ing sexy!

Haha! Thanks, Shawn. I think the granite black really sets them off.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Man, those are nice!! When I first saw these headlights months ago, I didn't care for the led strip in them. But now it's starting to grow on me and I'm liking it more and more. Gah, I wish I had the money for these...very nice!

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Oh, yeah, and... lol

·
Registered
498 Posts
Looks good mang, the cutoff is surprisingly clean. Rotation looks to be off on the passenger side overall not bad. These are halogen projectors right?

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yup, halogen silverstars, no ballasts, just standard power.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I meant the is the projector designed for halogens, with a reflector bowl inside the projector.
Or if it is actually an HID projector... The bulb an H1 for lows?

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I meant the is the projector designed for halogens, with a reflector bowl inside the projector.
Or if it is actually an HID projector... The bulb an H1 for lows?
The high beams are H1s with a reflector, no projection and the low beams are H7s with projection, but I don't know if there is a reflector behind the fisheye looking section...

·
Registered
498 Posts
That's how most projectors used to be before HID projectors came along. Either way that cutoff is great and the headlights do look really good :goodjob:

·
Registered
82 Posts
So when you have it on auto lights the DRL lights up just the LED or does the low beam come on too? Like now the DRL is the low beams only. Just wondering because if you had HID in there then they wouldn't fire up on DRL which would be sweet.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts