Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

August '17 MOTM Submission Thread

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  BrandoFisher117 
#1 ·

All members are eligible and encouraged to nominate a candidate for MOTM! Entries must be made by August 20th. Voting will begin August 21st, and end on August 31st.

We have some new prizes this month for the contest winners. The winner will receive:
-A $25 Code for the
Badnewsracing website.
-A pair of Diode Dynamics' HP3 license plate lights
-MOTM Winner title
-VIP Member badge (which comes with an upgraded account as well as access to an exclusive "VIP Room" section of the forum)

Please submit a brief summary why you feel that your candidate deserves the "MOTM Title". Worthy candidates will get a slot in the voting thread at the end of the month. Serious submissions only Please.Past winners may be nominated again after 6 months from the original winning date.

Your Candidate will NOT be added to the voting thread without a submission in THIS thread.
No discussions in this thread. Just submissions.

Admin reserves the right to amend these rules as necessary, at any time.

Members who are still on their victory lap:

February BrandoFisher
March EricSmit
April diesel
May dhpnet
June anthonysmith93
July Rivergoer

If you know a member that has made great contributions to the Forum. Show him/her some appreciation by nominating them for MOTM!!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
I am going to nominate Eddy Cruze. I noticed today that he doesn't have an MOTM badge. He posts a lot of interesting industry articles. He has been very active on the forum since I started. He has some strong opinions and isn't afraid to share them. And, he polices the site for people who post in the wrong forum, have too many Fuelly badges and other stuff like that - keeping the site clean for the rest of us. Good luck Eddy.

#3 ·
Dngrsone Eddy needs competition in the desert ........

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.