Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Chevrolet sold 430 Cruze Diesels last month for a year to date total of 965.

Of 22 diesel 'cars' on the market, the Cruze Diesel is already in ninth place and only two sales away from the eighth place Mercedes ML Class Diesel.

More than a few of us on Cruze Talk took delivery in August.

August 2013 Dashboard - HybridCars.com

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
I like those numbers. Thanks for sharing Tomko! Congrats to all of the new Cruze Diesel owners in the forum.

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Thanks for posting that! I know that there are still many dealers that don't have any of these cars yet, and it's nice to see the numbers going up every month. There's a nice highlight in the Cruze brochure which probably gets some people's attention that otherwise would not have realized the car exists.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Chevrolet sold 430 Cruze Diesels last month for a year to date total of 965.

Of 22 diesel 'cars' on the market, the Cruze Diesel is already in ninth place and only two sales away from the eighth place Mercedes ML Class Diesel.

More than a few of us on Cruze Talk took delivery in August.

August 2013 Dashboard - HybridCars.com
I have yet to see a TV commercial for the Cruze Diesel n the Salt Lake market, even though SLC had the diesel since Memorial Day (when I bought mine). That may be because Chevy has not done a complete roll out yet. I absolutely love my little torque-monster.

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
How about some advertising for the clean diesel? Just saw an Audi commercial last night about their (VW) diesel...kinda funny.
They ran ads for the Cruze Clean Diesel on TV during August. I saw them many times.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I saw the Audi commercial, it is perfect as other Cruze owners have said they have experienced the Diesel station issue as well. Chevy should advertise the Diesel during the super bowl. Especially if they make the canyon and colorado diesel as well.

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
Hey, TOMKO, what are the current YTD 2.0LT Diesel Cruze sales numbers?

·
Super Moderator
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry guys - my mother passed at 2:30 this morning. I've been staying with my parents and been a little tied up with the arrangements and managing the complex family dynamic that exists when people spend their lives with unresolved interpersonal issues.

Her death was expected and she died peacefully in her sleep and in her home as was her wish.

Should have the sales figures for y'all later in the week.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
412 Posts
In Early Aug. I spoke with my service rep. since I was there a few weeks earlier for my condensor replacement. And he said, they sold 2, within a weeks time. He also test drove one, and all he could say was 'WOW, impressive".

Now, my only worry is, with the price of gas coming down (its under $3.00 for E10 87 here). Is going to weigh heavy for people considering purchasing a CTD. With Diesel running around $3.80 a gallon, it'll be a hard choice.

·
Registered
320 Posts
It probably does not matter at all in the big scheme of things, but when I was in final negotiations for my Cruze TD there was a couple in the office next to me after the same car. They ended up buying that car and I had the dealer locate one for me. Still that is 2 Cruze TD's sold at the same dealer in one week, I hope the resale value sticks on these like the TDI's have with VW.

Also,

Sorry Tomko for your loss

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
Sorry guys - my mother passed at 2:30 this morning. I've been staying with my parents and been a little tied up with the arrangements and managing the complex family dynamic that exists when people spend their lives with unresolved interpersonal issues.

Her death was expected and she died peacefully in her sleep and in her home as was her wish.

Sorry for you loss. Our prayers are with you

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts

Sorry for your loss. I lost my father in July, it is definitely not a good time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts