Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Aussie Ready to Modify!

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  spacedout 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone :) My names Ashton, I am from Australia, WA, and am ready to begin modifications!

I have a 2010 silver CD Cruze, and i love it!

I have already installed 4 Blue LED Strips in my car and I love it!! And my windows are also tinted

My future plans so far are:
- 19" G2 182 Rims or CSA Shaker Rims
- Mercedes Style LED Tail Lights
- A body kit (Side skirts, rear diffuser, lip spolier, front skirts with LED strips
- Magnaflow Dual Tip Muffler with dual exhaust tips
- replace/wrap the dash/doors material in blue suede (not entirely sure on how to do this yet would love some help/advice!)
- Paint the silver trims metalic blue
- Replace dash audio screen with an in-built GPS (comes with rear sensors also)
- Get seatcovers, black with blue inserts, like the original seats but blue

I need help in finding/choosing an amazing sound system to give my cruze that final touch and amazing sound! I absolutely love my music :)

Any other ideas/help/advice would be amazing on any of my plans !!

This is my current cruze :) and the interior lights installed

Headlamp Automotive lighting Vehicle Light Car

Thanks! :)

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Hi Steely,

You might want to try some 3M wrap for the trim pieces instead of painting them. Not sure on your wheel choices, i went with an all silver wheel with a polished lip because i think the chrome highlights on the car set it all off. Have a look at mine i have 19's fitted. http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/6-new-member-introductions/11470-hello-aus.html

You might want to drop the ride height down a bit after the wheels, i've ordered the H&R sport springs which advertise a 40mm front drop, and 30mm rear. You could probably go lower, King do a SSL which is supposedly around 60-65, but i don't think the standard shocks would like it very much.

#3 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.