Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else notice that they finally got the headlamps and wipers to work together. Turn on the wipers and the lamps will soon follow. Strange thing now the lamps no longer will come on with the delay cycle on the wipers only on low or high. Only thing I can think of is I did get the ac head unit reprogrammed for the problem with the sun load sensor. Possible the reprogramming made the change? Any thoughts.......

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
48 Posts
The headlamps will come on with the wipers on the intermittent setting - it just takes a while longer.

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
It should be 8 swipes of the wipers to turn on the headlights. Count and let us know.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mine came on in with intermittent mode, it just will take a little longer time-wise since I believe it's based on how many cycles the wipers make.

Definitely a nice feature. I had a Passat and it had a rain/light sensor which would switch the headlights on with rain.

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
Ohio has a state law that your headlights (not DRLs) must be on when the wipers are operating. It's nice to have the feature to automatically turn them on for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.