Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I saw this pretty cool device I saw youtube that you plug into your ODB2 plug and it makes it so you can roll up or down your windows from your keyfob. Has anyone had any experiences with one of these? I ordered one because my dumb ass has left my windows open TWICE the past month and BOTH of those days/nights it was heavy rain day....

I'd post the amazon link to where i got it but im not sure if thats allowed or not but if anyone wants me to post it and it is allowed, ill post it!

·
Registered
699 Posts
I saw that too and got a couple a few years ago. they worked very randomly and many times I found my car with all windows down in the parking lot. After the second device had similar issues I gave up. Things may changed since but just be aware...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oooh, wow didn't think about that part.... ****, maybe summer would be a better time to test this badboy out....rather not come out to a drivable pool

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have one for gen 1. Worked grate on my 2013 ltz. Had it in my sisters 2015 it for a while but she would hit the unlock too many times thinking the doors didnt unlock and she come out to all windows down lol. I took it out for her she didnt like it. But whats was kool about it was it would auto roll the windows up if you had delayed locking turned on. Too bad it will not work on gen 2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts