Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I was just wondering if anyone had/have the same issue, and maybe knows the answer to that. I have a built in Aux-Port, if I plug my phone into it and start to play music, it is very quiet, I have to turn it all the way up to hear it something, I bought some time ago a USB-Bluetooth-transmitter, which you plug into the cigrette lighter port, and I tried it again but I had the same issue with it too. Is it a problem with the radio itself or? I've read it might be something with the in- output voltage of the phone and radio.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo
3,867 Posts
Most auxiliary inputs are that way

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
3,569 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks you so much guys for the replies! That's sad, it's really boring hearing radio all the time with the same songs every day, and no, I don't use CD's...

·
Super Moderator
3,867 Posts
Thanks you so much guys for the replies! That's sad, it's really boring hearing radio all the time with the same songs every day, and no, I don't use CD's...
Do you have access to Satellite radio where you live?

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
11,933 Posts
Hello everyone, I was just wondering if anyone had/have the same issue, and maybe knows the answer to that. I have a built in Aux-Port, if I plug my phone into it and start to play music, it is very quiet, I have to turn it all the way up to hear it something, I bought some time ago a USB-Bluetooth-transmitter, which you plug into the cigrette lighter port, and I tried it again but I had the same issue with it too. Is it a problem with the radio itself or? I've read it might be something with the in- output voltage of the phone and radio.
It can also be because of how you encoded the MP3's

·
Registered
2017 LT RS Sedan
118 Posts
For some phones it can help if you turn the output volume on the phone itself to 100%.

On my radio, Satellite XM is the loudest. FM radio requires me to turn up the volume 1.5x, and Bluetooth/AUX I need to turn up the volume 2-3x.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For some phones it can help if you turn the output volume on the phone itself to 100%.

On my radio, Satellite XM is the loudest. FM radio requires me to turn up the volume 1.5x, and Bluetooth/AUX I need to turn up the volume 2-3x.
Yes I already tried that of course, it seems like that is a common problem, even on other car brands, who haven't built in bluetooth or something else etc.

·
Super Moderator
3,867 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts