Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted in another thread but I have a working module and everything setup now. Thought I would post a picture of it working and answer any questions people have about this particular head unit. The flag ship pioneer nav double din.

Electronics Multimedia Technology Electronic device Car

Picture to show stock screen working along with head unit.

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
If the 2013 1LT Cruzes don't get the OEM 7" color touch screen as either standard or optional, I was thinking I would go with this head unit (the 2012 one). It seems pretty nice from the videos I've watched.

The only reservations I have about it are that I don't think you can use the OEM usb/aux hook ups that are in the Cruze's arm rest console with it but instead have to run separate usb/aux cables through the glove box. Also having this and the other screen seem to clash a bit aesthetically in m opinion. Does XM and onstar still work with the unit?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the 2013 1LT Cruzes don't get the OEM 7" color touch screen as either standard or optional, I was thinking I would go with this head unit (the 2012 one). It seems pretty nice from the videos I've watched.

The only reservations I have about it are that I don't think you can use the OEM usb/aux hook ups that are in the Cruze's arm rest console with it but instead have to run separate usb/aux cables through the glove box. Also having this and the other screen seem to clash a bit aesthetically in m opinion. Does XM and onstar still work with the unit?
OEM USB and AUX no longer work. They are indeed ran through the glove box, which doesn't bother me. I don't see my ipod either way. Onstar works with the GMOS-044 module(the one I had to get fixed, first was fried). It is XM capable with a separate tuner. I purchased this with my unit. I thought I wouldn't like having the two screens at first but it grows on you. Very impressed with the dash kit actually. I couldn't tell the difference between the factory one and the after market other than the obvious.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For the headunit, dashkit, xm tuner and install somewhere between $2500-$2800

1 - 5 of 5 Posts