Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was actually just looking at ordering these.....probably still will just case I don't want my Cruze interior looking like the bed liner of a truck with the weather techs/husky ones.

I wonder if the repeated water rinses broke down the material on the heel rest? Although I wouldn't be surprised if it was the road salt.

Nevertheless if it's from the salt I don't mind getting a new set of floor mats every winter if is covered under warranty.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Actually just got these from eBay (The Aries Styleguard/3D Maxpider). The fit and coverage is great and looks 10x better than the bedliner look of the WeatherTech/Husky mats.

Even better, the fit isn't compromised at all by placing these on top of the snapped-in stock Cruze mats for added protection in case these do ever leak from winter/rain/etc.

I also went OCD and had some extra carpet mats laying around that I velcro'd on top of the Aries mats. Nothing moves, everything is stable, and the new Aeries mats are protected just in case there's a little more winter and salt hiding the next few weeks here in Ohio.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts