Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 542 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a white cruze with with led strip fogs heading north on the 101 in Glendale this morning. Could be the same one I saw a while back with an angry bird hanging from the back. Who was it?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I actually go down somewhat often, not as much as I like but at least every couple weeks. And yea **** its still a weekly thing going on. Last weekend was really good because Barrett.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide app

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AZ meet

We seem to be getting a good size group here in AZ. Let's put together some ideas for a meet(s). Post your location and ideas. Would be good to get the Tucson peeps involved too.

*Glendale*

Karting (Speed Street North/ Octane East/ K1 Central)

Chillin (Westgate West/ Pavilions North East/ Tempe Market Place East)

I'm favoring a Karting and/or Tempe Market Place meet for easier access to the Tucsonians. Plus whats better than drinks and games at D&B afterwards?

Evenings or weekends are best for me.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
*Mesa*

Those actually sound like great ideas, I've never been karting so that would be cool, but I would be down for anything really. The pavillions is always a good idea because the car show on Saturday plus Yc's Mongolian grill is awesome. I would also only be available in the evening on weekdays and all day weekends.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide app

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did you get em? I'm about to buy mine now.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Dang, no I didn't get them, I was waiting to see if that is what we were gonna do but I forgot to check back. I should be able to get out to the Pavillions this Saturday though if anybody else wants to head out.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There's a black Cruze with black rims, maybe painted, around Bell road and 84th ave. Anyone?

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Patience grasshopper.. Looks like several of the peeps I contacted haven't been here in a while.
If anything we'll use up our karting coupons one these weekends and wait till they start coming around more.
Can't do these next two weekends but maybe the 17th.

1 - 20 of 542 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.