1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
what misery ?

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
My diesel has been flawless however I only have 22600 miles on it. There's even an emissions recall to fix the main nox sensor that's been causing most of the issues.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've had my CTD for just over a year now....18K miles....car has been flawless so far.. I've owned Civic, Elantra, and Corolla over the last 5 years of so.. I enjoy driving this CTD so much more than any of those cars...never thought you could have a car is this class with the thrust this diesel gives you and still gets the fuel mileage that it offers..I know it's just a commuters car...but I really enjoy driving this CTD everyday...GM did a great job with this car.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Got mine three month ago. 8,000 miles. super ride to date. lot of power and great comfort features. has been perfect with free maintenance. can't be beat

·
Registered
52 Posts
Had issues under warranty but all is good now . I love the car and the performance it delivers 37,000 0n the clock:eek:ccasion14:
And the MPGS

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Only thing I don't like is the city mpg. I got the same city mpg from my 2005 cobalt.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Im really enjoying mine... I hopped in my 15 Denali duramax last night and what a difference ripping around town in the cruze. Really happy with the purchase of the CTD

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,891 Posts
Only thing I don't like is the city mpg. I got the same city mpg from my 2005 cobalt.
Our city mileage isn't too bad at all. Granted, we do about 75% city, so there is some highway mixed in there, but generally the longest stretch is only about 10 miles. And a lot of the city is stop and go.

In the winter, with winter tires, we're usually in the low 30s (depending on how the wife drives). The Cav (granted, while leaking gas) sits in the low 20s with the same route, and even when my Cobalt was stock, I don't recall it getting that, even with a longer regular highway trek.

Ours is over 37k miles now, and it has been absolutely great.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Got rid of mine in April....came back for a visit. I guess the miserys with the CTD continues.....
It's a new vehicle so there's going to be some kinks to work out like any new product. If you didn't have the patience to deal with the bad hand you were given then that's fine. Most of the people, including myself, are very happy with the CTD and have thoroughly enjoyed it.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Just over a year and 27,000 miles. No issues (except for the PCM being replaced before I got it off the dealer's lot). Great mileage!

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Got rid of mine in April....came back for a visit. I guess the miserys with the CTD continues.....
Looks like this troll post generated exactly the opposite of what you intended! lol By the way, 153K miles and counting and LOVING every mile!!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
The OP was miserable enough to come back read through posts on a car he doesn't even have anymore because he had so many problems and then start a brand new thread on said forum just to announce how miserable he is.

There. I fed the troll.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
6 months now with 15000 km on it, and it's running amazingly :)

Reactions: IndyDiesel
1 - 20 of 21 Posts