Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 7+ years and 161,000 miles in my 2007 dodge caliber, I bought a chevy cruze. This is my 5th chevy - 1976 chevette, 1996 cavalier, 2001 cavalier, 2005 Colorado, and 2014 Cruze - they all start with the letter C

I am hoping to get 160k out of this, but the real goal is 200k.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

We Know that you made a good choice with the 2014 Cruzen !

·
10,711 Posts
Welcome to the forums. 2014 seems like a solid year compared to the previous model years. With that being said, there is a few members climbing into the high mileage arena.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What trim or motor option did you go with?
It is just the LS with the 6 speed Manual - I only drive stick it would have been cool to get an eco, since I put 23,000 miles a year on my car. However, they did not have one, and I had 5 days until my inspection was expired. My old car needed struts, ball joints, and breaks to pass inspection and 161k on the original clutch, so that was right around the corner.

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Welcome vice Cruze70.

·
Premium Member
6,915 Posts
It is just the LS with the 6 speed Manual - I only drive stick it would have been cool to get an eco, since I put 23,000 miles a year on my car. However, they did not have one, and I had 5 days until my inspection was expired. My old car needed struts, ball joints, and breaks to pass inspection and 161k on the original clutch, so that was right around the corner.
So glad my state doesn't do any type of vehicle inspections, I've had quite a few rides that wouldn't have made the grade.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Back to gm. You'll be more than satisfied

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Welcome to CT! Congrats on your LS!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts