Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
If you ever find out, let me know, Please? I have the very light gray seats and two children who ride back there all the time. I've already got a couple of small light stains back there. I finally took a beach towel and put back there..but it was very hard getting it around the seat belts in the seat..had to stick them under, then it made it to where it almost was too short to cover all the seat after doing that. I had to stuff it in the back of the seats to keep it from moving around too much.

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
Babies R Us sells stiff liners to go under car seats. The product is called Prince Lionheart and it will keep the seats from marking the seat covering. It will also contain spills as the bottom part is cupped.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I wish that I had done something like this, I have two car seats in the back, and the backseat of my poor Cruze is already pretty dirty looking. Although, so is the back of my driver's seat from my daughters dirty shoes... I hope the fabric cleans better than the fabric in our 06 Equinox, it gets stained from just water :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.