Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
meh. looks like an online vendor selling two things at once. not even their own tune??? lame, imo but whatever. i don't really care.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i reckon its a pretty sweet deal. if i didnt already have an intake when i came across this i would have definately bought it.
having said that if you shop around and go to different vendors for each bit you might get it a bit cheaper but if you want a one stop shop this is the go.
good luck

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
is there any way instead of the intake I could order the ZZP downpipe, trifecta tune and the ez flash cable? id jump on this right away as i would like to finish my exhaust so i can install my rear road runs diffuser? Please let me know, thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
I got that stage 1 kit. Got the K&N instead so it was only $610. Glad I stuck with the K&N. Shipping was SUPER fast though. Got the intake and cable in 2 days! The tune was in my Inbox 45 minutes after I placed the order. I'd reccommend it.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Hopefully I can get the zzp down and the trifecta with cable .

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
OnlyTaurus - Awesome! Have you installed the intake and tune yet? if so what improvements did you get. Also was the K&N a dry or oiled filter? Thanks

·
Registered
273 Posts
OnlyTaurus - Awesome! Have you installed the intake and tune yet? if so what improvements did you get. Also was the K&N a dry or oiled filter? Thanks
All K&N filters come pre-oiled. I was also looking at getting this kit but it will have to wait til next year. With the package deal with the K&N intake you're saving yourself roughly around $80 bucks with the package deal.

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
I just tried to order it, but I can't select the year. So, I can't order it..
All Cruzes are the same, as long as 1.4T is an option. Years don't matter

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Yes I've had it installed for over a month now, and I LOVE it. Gains aren't insane, but impressive. You can really here the turbo now, blow-off and intake sounds are loud. I enjoy it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Huh would you look at that, when you click the drop down box to select the year, you get nothin! no selections, nada....maybe the deal is done?

·
Vendor
994 Posts
The $700 is with a $300 ZZP intake. We offer cheaper intakes that drop the price down. We did some modification to the store but there should be a drop down on the product page with different intake options.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Vendor
994 Posts
Price it out separately and then say its not a good deal

·
Vendor
994 Posts
Zzp intake is $300 plus shipping

Trifecta tune is $350-400 depending where you look

Cable is $200 depending where you look

I have the whole package for $700

Separate they would be $750 plus shipping at the cheapest. Probably over $800 Depending on who you get the stuff from. Our kit is $700 shipped, less if you get it with a less expensive intake.

·
Registered
62 Posts
The $700 is with a $300 ZZP intake. We offer cheaper intakes that drop the price down. We did some modification to the store but there should be a drop down on the product page with different intake options.

Yes, but ISM offers the K&N intake, cable, and tune for $550. Your exact same setup is $610

1 - 20 of 22 Posts