Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a picture somewhere which I can upload when I'm at home, but has anyone ever had the center section (the normally gold part, which I had plasti-dipped black a couple years back) fall off the car? The chrome portion of the bowtie with the inset area for the center portion appears to glue into is still attached to the vehicle - just missing the center section, so now it's all chrome/silver, instead of chrome/black. The center section fell off late last year.

Does GM sell a black center section? If I can avoid having to plasti-dip it, that saves me a step.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Check ebay swear I've seen them on there

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
7,500 Posts
I have a picture somewhere which I can upload when I'm at home, but has anyone ever had the center section (the normally gold part, which I had plasti-dipped black a couple years back) fall off the car? The chrome portion of the bowtie with the inset area for the center portion appears to glue into is still attached to the vehicle - just missing the center section, so now it's all chrome/silver, instead of chrome/black. The center section fell off late last year.

Does GM sell a black center section? If I can avoid having to plasti-dip it, that saves me a step.
They used to. You might find a used one. Or you can be like me...

·
Registered
103 Posts
9374 7683 Front Grille Black Emblem Badge Cover for 2013 2014

·
Premium Member
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
9374 7683 Front Grille Black Emblem Badge Cover for 2013 2014
Perfect - that looks like exactly what I need. Don't even need to remove the chrome portion, this looks to just stick on just like the gold one.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Let me know how it works if you get it. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will do - I noticed all the ones on eBay are shipping from South Korea - I'm checking with my friends who work at GM to see if they can get it internally for cheaper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts