Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I have a 2013 Cruze with 35k miles on it and I'm wanting to lower it.

The only set of springs I really know/have heard of are the Eibach Pro Kit ones so I might go with those but I'm not sure if I need to buy anything else like shocks/struts especially on a lower mileage car like mine.

If I just need the springs that would make things easier, I'm not looking for a MASSIVE drop, just whatever I can get that won't create alignment issues.

Does anyone know what all I would need alongside the springs and generally how much it would cost including labor roughly?

I'm teetering between lowering my car or getting my roof/hood vinyl wrapped gloss black (style and there are MAJOR scratches on the roof and some on the hood as well), if lowering won't be a pain in the ass I'll go with that.

Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
It is always smart to upgrade your shocks and struts when you lower a vehicle. With only 35k miles on your cruze, you might get away with the stock suspension parts for a bit, but I would just upgrade everything since it is going to be taken apart. I would get new strut mounts since they are going to have it all apart as well. My local shop charges around 200 to lower the vehicle. I would lower it the vehicle over just getting your roof wrapped, imo.

·
Registered
645 Posts
at 35k miles, a simple spring swap should do, no need for anything else, assuming nothing is rusted out. Rear spring swap shouldn't take more than an hour to do both sides, maybe hour and a half to do the front. Add an alignment the cost as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts