Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

bang noise from right front suspension

1158 4
Hi Everyone!

In the last week I have noticed a bang noise from the right front wheel area of my car when I am slowing down and taking a left turn. I am probably driving about 25mph at this time. My car is a 2014 1LT and it DID have the right front shaft replaced last year due to the recall. It does not happen every time that I take a left turn, only sometimes when I use the brakes on a downhill and turn left. Any ideas? Thanks!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hi Everyone!

In the last week I have noticed a bang noise from the right front wheel area of my car when I am slowing down and taking a left turn. I am probably driving about 25mph at this time. My car is a 2014 1LT and it DID have the right front shaft replaced last year due to the recall. It does not happen every time that I take a left turn, only sometimes when I use the brakes on a downhill and turn left. Any ideas? Thanks!
Hi LizzieCruze,

Very sorry for this, and please let me know if you should need any additional assistance! I would be more than happy to get in touch with the dealership when you decide to bring this to their attention. Just send me over a private message if help is needed :).

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.