Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking at getting one of the banks I dash for my cruze, sorta looked around and wasn't able to find anybody that had installed one on their car. Just wondering if any of you guys have done it, and what your experience was with it.

· Registered
116 Posts
I've been thinking about getting a I dash for mine but haven't yet. I'd be curious to know what you think of it if you go ahead and get one
Ive been looking at getting one of the banks I dash for my cruze, sorta looked around and wasn't able to find anybody that had installed one on their car. Just wondering if any of you guys have done it, and what your experience was with it.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been thinking about getting a I dash for mine but haven't yet. I'd be curious to know what you think of it if you go ahead and get one
I've got one coming and it should be here this week. I also reached out to banks power and they said it should work with the vehicle, they just haven't had a car in the shop to test it themselves.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright, just got the Idash Installed as well as a oil pressure gauge in a ZZPerformance dual pillar gauge mount. I am genuinely surprised with the amount of PID's banks has access to on this car, the only things I noticed that were not there was transmission temp and gear. I Do love the large amount of aftertreatment pids so if you have a fully stock car, you can more closely monitor your aftertreatment. As well as the performance cars out there, having the ability to look at 3 EGT sensors, and 2 NOX sensors is really nice. Ive attacked photos for those who are wondering what all the pids are.
Motor vehicle Automotive mirror Automotive lighting Sports equipment Vehicle
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive mirror Automotive design Rear-view mirror
Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive mirror Car

Watch Vehicle Automotive mirror Steering part Motor vehicle
Sports equipment Vehicle Communication Device Audio equipment Automotive lighting
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive mirror Sports equipment Car

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive mirror

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.