Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to see a general feel for what everyone's doing. Climate/region, milage, mods, plug gap (type), and city highway split.

I'm driving a 14' Cruze eco mt only mods CDV delete and copper v-powers at .28. Basic hypermiler but Wisconsin so hard winters. Recently added hypermile techniques so running about 36 mph avg. Backroads and county highway (55 mph). Coming up with roughly 47 mpgs ATM. Would say maybe 10% actually city miles. Learning pulse and glide. Lots of DFCO was taught to drive engine braking so it has happened naturally. Wouldn't mind pointers for that and EOC. Any copper gap wear info would be great as well. Thanks in advance everyone.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Obermd I would like to see what everyone is running for tunes gaps ECT. What techniques work best. Can give echother pointers. I have read all of that post a few times now. Looking for numbers to compare and possibly look into tune.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
I'm on the stock tune and run BKR7E vPower gapped at 0.028" now.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
42 Posts
Eh, I got the eco, so I'll go ahead and feed you what you want to know.

In Southern Wisconsin as well, 37mpg back in January when I first go my '12 Cruze, 99k presently, no engine/computer mods, OEM plugs at .28, getting 40 now that I know what I'm doing with the MT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts