Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a Chevy Cruze that I replaced the window motor in drivers door and track had to get the back flashed and it worked great for 2 months gf rolled the window down the other day and the battery was dead next morning charged it ripped the panel off lastnight to see glass came out of track on the front of the door put back on and parked car over night and this morning battery was dead again stood outside car to watch to see if the stereo would light up it did not boosted car took it to work let it run for three hours went out after 2.5 and car was dead again tried to start it won’t even click put cables to it to start it says powersterrring service what would make the deck drain the power and that powersteerin come on it electric steering

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
8,949 Posts
So I have a Chevy Cruze that I replaced the window motor in drivers door and track had to get the back flashed and it worked great for 2 months gf rolled the window down the other day and the battery was dead next morning charged it ripped the panel off lastnight to see glass came out of track on the front of the door put back on and parked car over night and this morning battery was dead again stood outside car to watch to see if the stereo would light up it did not boosted car took it to work let it run for three hours went out after 2.5 and car was dead again tried to start it won’t even click put cables to it to start it says powersterrring service what would make the deck drain the power and that powersteerin come on it electric steering
Welcome Aboard!(y)

sounds like you have a short somewhere. Try doing a parasitic draw test. I cannot vouch for this guy but ...

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Cruze here.

·
Premium Member
7,930 Posts
I wouldn't rule out a bad battery. How old is it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts