Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I need your help I have a chevy cruze 2010 1.8 and for few months now the battery light is blinking constantly I went with to get changed battery and alternator but still blinking can anybody tell me what could be wrong cause I want to fix it because it kinda gets on my nerves and the clock resets the radio used to turn off when I opened the door and all power went off the light don't turn off when I open the door I have to do it manually

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
7,496 Posts
Hi I need your help I have a chevy cruze 2010 1.8 and for few months now the battery light is blinking constantly I went with to get changed battery and alternator but still blinking can anybody tell me what could be wrong cause I want to fix it because it kinda gets on my nerves and the clock resets the radio used to turn off when I opened the door and all power went off the light don't turn off when I open the door I have to do it manually
Welcome Aboard!(y)

Could be a bad ground, the negative battery cable is primarily the culprit, the hall effect sensor may also be corroded.
Just to be sure, you have a foreign manufactured Cruze?

TSB 14311
Service Bulletin - NHTSA SB-10057574-8899

How-To: Installation of the Big 3 Cruze Kit

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thank you but how to I check it if it's bad and where can I buy new that can be shipped to iceland

1 - 4 of 4 Posts