Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have a question... i have a feeling that this might not make any sense to american Cruze owner's though. (DIC is different in Canada)

I did a battery pull in my Cruze in attempt to somehow reset the computers in the car. Well it didn't work.. but here's my question.

After I turned the car back on when replacing the neg terminal. My DIC had these options that I've never seen before and I have a feeling that these options will reset it if I choose the right one.

They didn't make any sense though, They weren't any normal words... I forget which letters it was but it was something like "InT_" some weird crap like that, And I was able to flip through 3 of these I think.

Anyway I forget exactly what I did (I was kinda playing with the controls to see what it would do) I ended up choosing the option to keep everything from before, it even retained my radio stations.

Is anyone familiar with this or am I just sounding crazy? I'm going to do it again so I can take some pictures of the funky codes it was showing me.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I had my battery removed all afternoon last week and never got that prompt when I turned the car back on. And it's a canuck car

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I figured it out, It's the unit conversion options Metric,US, Imperial

Here is a picture of what it looks like.

dic.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts