Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Became a Cruzer 2 Weeks Ago!

3372 Views 20 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  maddame
Hey Folks!

I've been a lurker for about two weeks now since I purchased my new car. Since I have been commenting on posts, I figured you all deserve official introductions.

My name is Tony and I am 33. Single, work as Pest Control Technician in Bucks County PA, and Mercer County NJ. (Philadelphia PA Suburbs) I found you guys (and ladies, don't want to be sexist right out of the gate) by looking for how to hack the stereo for Bluetooth streaming.

I really enjoy and found out so much about my car and i have found great value in these forums so far. Thanks for being here, and for the knowledge that you all collectively have.

My car is a 2012 LT1 with RS Package and the 6 speed stick with a black cloth interior and Burnt Orange/Copper exterior. This is the first manual transmission car i have ever owned, but i learned how to drive on a old Toyota Tacoma. Tell you what, i feel like a manual shift virgin. Im sure ill get it down. Either way, I love the car. Its stunning, and the only one in my town that i have seen so far.
Its great to have discovered you guys, and glad to be a contributing member!

Here are some Photos: One still at the dealership, the other the day after I brought her home:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Chevrolet
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Family car
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Resident Forum Drunkard
8,257 Posts
OB will be along soon to show you how to get Bluetooth streaming .

Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

· Premium Member
24,131 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk

· Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Welcome to CT! Congrats on the LT.

· Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Someone showed up late to the party but he has beer so all is good right?

Welcome to the forum! Stay a while and enjoy yourself. There are a ton of meets regionally and nationally. National is in Lordstown Ohio and is a blast from what I hear. Plan to attend next year. Glad you found us!

· Epic Beard Man
5,353 Posts
Welcome! Excellent choice on the color too, it is definitely unique and has a good following. They killed it too early.

I'd like to say that the color attracts the ladies, but so far that isn't proving to be too true. A Cruze in Black Granite will sucker them in any day of the week though.

Come on in, it's warm.
That's what she said.

Reactions: jblackburn
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.