Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

been awhile since i been on here..

Tags
awhile
1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  hificruzer226 
#1 ·
but after 9months the cruze got traded in on February the 7th (i had no thought about buying a truck that day. but me and grandma stop and got gas and across the street i see a 08 chevy 1500 ccsb z71. (really wanted it but it was 20k for 98k miles and its white no thanks) (so we got to the city and i start looking online and i find that 11 for same price but had less miles 8hrs later we went home with that ram, i dont really miss the cruze (i made a stupid mistake that i regret.) only 1 feature was i can have the radio on without key. but i bought a 2011 ram 1500 ccsb slt trim, 2wd has a hemi and 84k miles. (well my grandma did (its in her name) (i am paying for it now 10 days later got a job.)) but its my favorite color (blue) and it looks nice.

i switched because the cruze all though fun to drive, i missed my truck, plus space was small. (it was only me and my dog but it still the cruze wasnt ment for a long trip (really))

some pics of her.

the cadi and ram side by side.

what she replaced

See less See more
#3 ·
i switched because the cruze all though fun to drive, i missed my truck, plus space was small. (it was only me and my dog but it still the cruze wasnt ment for a long trip (really))
The cruze is named for what it does best cruise! Put on my 2-8K mileage trips and will say the cruze is the most comfortable car I have driven on long trips. Good luck paying 2X at the pump for cover the same mileage. Based on my 2000 miles driven a month, would need to buy 75 gallons more to drive the same mileage in a truck.

That almost $200 in fuel savings makes more than 3/4 of my car payment.

#5 ·
on my trip i couldnt wait to get out of the thing. maybe you have better trim level then i did.

#6 ·
Well. I hope you won't regret it when gas goes back up to 4.99/gal lol :(

Sent with iLove 6.0
if that happens i will walk to work really i can step outside my house and see my office (just a 5min walk) only time i fire the ram up is to go to the store to get more gum or an energy drink.

depending on weather i will walk back after lunch.

#7 ·
but aside from some features i miss, i dont regret selling it. me getting this car it shouldnt have happened. (i got 32mpg avarge running 70mph) my ram gets best of 21mpg at 65mph, the cadi gets 24mpg running 75mph.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.