Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been awhile since I attended this site. A month ago, my wife purchased a new 2018 Cruze LT RS Redline in silver ice. Beautiful car. This is our 3rd Cruze - 2011 LS, 2015 LT and now the 2018. Had zero problems with the 2011 & 2015.
With the 2018, GM, under warranty, is replacing the rear disc pads + rotors due to unusual wear. There appears to be a high spot/not braked about the middle of each pad. Of course the hardware is back ordered.
The front rotors seem to be unusually cut by the pads about 3/8" inch inside the outer edge of the rotor. I ask the dealer to check them but it appears they did not according to the work order report.
Have owned cars & trucks since 1970 with disc brakes but never had these wear problems.
Otherwise we love the car. Many comments received on its appearance.
I am trying to find either an "RS" emblem or decal that I can mount to the truck lid near the "CRUZE" emblem. I checked with gmparts and the emblem I found is 3 inches wide. Too wide to mount on the trunk lid, I think. Suggestions??

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
Been awhile since I attended this site. A month ago, my wife purchased a new 2018 Cruze LT RS Redline in silver ice. Beautiful car. This is our 3rd Cruze - 2011 LS, 2015 LT and now the 2018. Had zero problems with the 2011 & 2015.
With the 2018, GM, under warranty, is replacing the rear disc pads + rotors due to unusual wear. There appears to be a high spot/not braked about the middle of each pad. Of course the hardware is back ordered.
The front rotors seem to be unusually cut by the pads about 3/8" inch inside the outer edge of the rotor. I ask the dealer to check them but it appears they did not according to the work order report.
Have owned cars & trucks since 1970 with disc brakes but never had these wear problems.
I am trying to find either an "RS" emblem or decal that I can mount to the truck lid near the "CRUZE" emblem. I checked with gmparts and the emblem I found is 3 inches wide. Too wide to mount on the trunk lid, I think. Suggestions??
Welcome back!

·
Premium Member
930 Posts

Slamazon has the RS emblems, as does Fleabay. ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.