Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Chevy Cruze LT RS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's up y'all, I'm from Wisconsin, I've got a 2013 Cruze LT RS and I love it, maybe too much. Sure, it's been in the ditch once... okay fine, 4 times, but as my friends like to say, if it's not damaged is it even a Cruze?

Anyways, I've started to get around to finally upgrading it. I just put on a K&N sri and am looking at getting a tune very soon. I drive fast everywhere and really want to liven up the car, so I'm currently looking at getting a BNR tune, although I'm not exactly sure what all I need for that, so I'm hoping someone can help me out with that later. Other than performance upgrades, I've replaced the factory head unit with an Apple CarPlay one and added 2 12" RF P2s.

Since purchasing the Cruze, I've put more than 45,000 miles on it and loved every one of them. Other than accident-related damage, I haven't had any problems with the car, so I really can't complain. I have no idea what repairs, if any, were done before I purchased the car, besides a new factory turbo which was installed only a month before purchasing the car.

Onto what's currently wrong with the car. It's mainly cosmetic at the moment, except for a broken AC line and a small dent in the A frame, which I plan to have fixed soon.

Eventually I would like to have all of the cosmetic damage fixed, get the windows tinted, get a new front bumper cover (I haven't decided on which one yet) and a GT racing rear bumper cover with the exhaust routed, and of course a powerful tune.

Here's my Cruze when I first got her:
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Tire Wheel

I hope you all enjoyed reading about me and my Cruze, and I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Also, if anyone would like to chime in and help me out with my questions about tuning, that'd be great!

·
Super Moderator
5,263 Posts
Nice looking car and welcome as "bigzeus" said that is really clean!!!! Lots of guys here can help with the tuning. So you are in the right place. I have had a couple of RSs myself one auto and one manual tranny. I understand, It is not hard to love the car too much and put lots of mileage on. Probably why I have had 9 of the cars. I just seem to wreck them beyond repair and end up with another one but my son is driving #7. Anyway glad you found us!

·
Registered
2013 Chevy Cruze LT RS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice looking car and welcome as "bigzeus" said that is really clean!!!!
Thanks lol, my grandpa’s detailed vehicles for half of his life so he helps me out a lot. Not such a good looking car anymore with the beatings she’s taken but hoping to get her back to that state soon!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Welcome!

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
13,624 Posts
What's up y'all, I'm from Wisconsin, I've got a 2013 Cruze LT RS and I love it, maybe too much. Sure, it's been in the ditch once... okay fine, 4 times, but as my friends like to say, if it's not damaged is it even a Cruze?

Anyways, I've started to get around to finally upgrading it. I just put on a K&N sri and am looking at getting a tune very soon. I drive fast everywhere and really want to liven up the car, so I'm currently looking at getting a BNR tune, although I'm not exactly sure what all I need for that, so I'm hoping someone can help me out with that later. Other than performance upgrades, I've replaced the factory head unit with an Apple CarPlay one and added 2 12" RF P2s.

Since purchasing the Cruze, I've put more than 45,000 miles on it and loved every one of them. Other than accident-related damage, I haven't had any problems with the car, so I really can't complain. I have no idea what repairs, if any, were done before I purchased the car, besides a new factory turbo which was installed only a month before purchasing the car.

Onto what's currently wrong with the car. It's mainly cosmetic at the moment, except for a broken AC line and a small dent in the A frame, which I plan to have fixed soon.

Eventually I would like to have all of the cosmetic damage fixed, get the windows tinted, get a new front bumper cover (I haven't decided on which one yet) and a GT racing rear bumper cover with the exhaust routed, and of course a powerful tune.

Here's my Cruze when I first got her: View attachment 298217

I hope you all enjoyed reading about me and my Cruze, and I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Also, if anyone would like to chime in and help me out with my questions about tuning, that'd be great!
Welcome aboard!(y)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts