Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Make GM your first choice when you need help with your GM vehicle - give us the opportunity to earn your trust and maintain your confidence. [h=3]Contact Us Via Email[/h]
[email protected]

[h=3]Contact Us Via Phone[/h]
1-866-636-2273
Monday to Saturday
8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST"

Already did, see what happens, haven't had a response yet. But nice that GM tells me whom contact if they don't solve the problem.

How come the people at that 800 number don't even have the slightest knowledge about GM vehicles?

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Their response to me was that I should find a different dealership. When I asked if they could recommend a good dealership they stopped replying. I still have faith that GM cares about their customers, but I am having a bit of a crisis of faith. The dealerships are the only ones that can actually help me, and they don't seem to care about me at all. Actions speak louder than words.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sadly when GM did the "purge" of their lower performing dealers, a lot of them were small town dealers that actually cared about their customers. The dealers that are left are better bottom line, but service leaves a lot to be desired. A good price will get you in the door and sign on the dotted line, but good service will make sure you come back again. For some reason some dealers just dont get that.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sure not complaining about a broken ashtray knob, definitely a safety issue. Dealer 2 said if not happy come back. Have two more Chevy dealers less than ten miles away, a third, 22 miles. Will go back to dealer #2.

From looking at the price list of the parts exchanged, would have been far cheaper just to replace the two rear disc calipers.

Dealer #1 replaced the master cylinder, vacuum booster, vacuum booster intake line and switch, then the vacuum motor. Know they did this, put a tiny mark on the old parts that still look like new. When I questioned them on this, said this is what tech service advised. Maybe they need a new tech service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts