Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Proud new owner of a 2013 Cruze LT1 RS here. Bought it a couple of weeks ago used with 12k miles. I was driving a 5 speed 97 Honda Civic before, but a deer rather forcefully told me I needed a new car.

It's currently covered in snow, but here's a picture from the shop before I bought it. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Chevrolet

I've got a roundtrip commute of just over 100 miles. The first week I was driving regular unleaded and got 34 mpg on one tank. I switched it over to 89, ran some seafoam (once I found the correct vacuum tube), and read up on the fuel efficiency guide on the forum here. The next tank got me 38 mpg on my commute this past week. I'm looking forward to pushing that up even higher!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: Starks8

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

Go for the Gold Hypercruze Badge .

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forums!

Sent from my last surviving brain cell

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, everyone!

I'll give those badges a shot. :)

I got mine from Everett in Springdale.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Still mad at myself for not getting the RS, and now it isnt available on the 14s untill 2LT package which is out of my price tag. Sigh, it looks fantastic. Welcome to CT though :) lots of great people here with lots of knowledge about these things so anything you need SOMEBODY has handled it before. Well, perhaps not my W12 engine swap but anything within reason. Happy Cruzing.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your new Cruze and thanks for sharing the picture. Just want to let you know I'm here. You can send me a PM at anytime if you have a question about your Cruze! :welcome:

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Welcome to CT and congrats!! Which transmission do you have?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, everyone :)

It's the 6 speed automatic. I would prefer manual, but the SO can't drive a stick. We frequently do a lot of road trips to pretty much every state bordering Arkansas and it would be nice if she could drive some too. So I went for an auto.

When I'm a little older and hopefully saved enough for a second car, I'm definitely getting a manual for myself.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts