Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious if anyone bought any aftermarket tail lights for their Cruze and if so, what they would recommend? I'm looking at these: CG® 03-CZ11TLEDSM - Chevy Cruze 2013 Black/Smoke Fiber Optic LED Tail Lights

The reason I'm not just tinting my stock lights is because.. well.. I can't find ANYONE in my local area in Ohio that can do it. I've called 4 of the 5 car customization places here and they say they avoid tinting tail lights because it's apparently a hassle and they recommended to just buy aftermarket tail lights that are already smoked.

Getting all my windows tinted to 20% next Monday and would like to have my tail lights smoked to match and not the bright stock red.

Thank you!

Edit: Will all the stock bulbs I have in my current tail lights match the aftermarket tail lights I purchase, or will they need their own new bulbs?

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Just curious if anyone bought any aftermarket tail lights for their Cruze and if so, what they would recommend? I'm looking at these: CG® 03-CZ11TLEDSM - Chevy Cruze 2013 Black/Smoke Fiber Optic LED Tail Lights

The reason I'm not just tinting my stock lights is because.. well.. I can't find ANYONE in my local area in Ohio that can do it. I've called 4 of the 5 car customization places here and they say they avoid tinting tail lights because it's apparently a hassle and they recommended to just buy aftermarket tail lights that are already smoked.

Getting all my windows tinted to 20% next Monday and would like to have my tail lights smoked to match and not the bright stock red.

Thank you!

Edit: Will all the stock bulbs I have in my current tail lights match the aftermarket tail lights I purchase, or will they need their own new bulbs?
https://www.amazon.com/Replacement-...d=1470801264&sr=8-3&keywords=CRUZE+TAIL+LIGHT

I like THESE the best, personally....only bulb that transfers over is the reverse bulb (it is the same size as stock) these are smoked, if you're wanting black, they do have a black version (which I used to own) but they are too hard to see on sunny days and caused many drivers behind me to hate me LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts