Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals, just wondering what you have found for the gen 2 LE2 engine in regards to performance and if there is any news on new parts for better durability and more hp/tq gains. I know there is the basic stuff like tunes and a cold air intake, but what else is there? I will also be on the lookout.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Amerihood Custom Fiberglass/Resin Hood for 16-19 Cruze with OEM Latch for Easier Installation.

If someone buys this, let me know how it looks! ?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Haha what is happening here? You're posting your own answers? ?

But yeah Tune's are the best bang for your buck. BNR and Trifecta both offer options with similar gains. People seem to be loyal to their brands too for what that's worth.

Besides that it's mainly bolt ons. We have a few options for both exhaust and intake mods and there are a handful of suspension mod options as well if you're looking to improve the handling on your car.

ZZP is another company with a long history of GM mods but so far they're pretty quiet in regards to the Gen2's.

Happy tuning!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha i was just adding in things ive already seen or known, and maybe people haven't seen yet for the gen 2's, but yeah i kinda just wanted to start a thread that continuously gets updated with new modifications, or if someone found some performance part that hasnt yet been posted yet (e.g. new midpipe for 16-19 cruze) which i really hope BNR makes. But thanks for the input! ?

·
Registered
829 Posts
Reactions: Rosatis23

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Can't wait to see it

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks. Yea I enjoy the functional hood scoop and the heat extractors look great. Hopefully they make one similar.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts